3. Tall custom slender mahogany doors at the parlor level encased in cerused oak look onto Gramercy Park.
4. Rich oak bookcases and millwork weave into the gallery/foyer. The large scale of the custom travertine fireplace is appropriate for the grand space.
5. Restored stained glass and mahogany doors in the dining room overlook the rear garden and fountain with terraces. The computer-milled paneling weaves in from the foyer.
6. Travertine floors flow to a wall of steel and glass windows to a glass block terrace and garden below in the custom kitchen, made from Poliform components.
7. Restored stained glass and mahogany doors to balconies in the dining room overlook the rear garden, patio and fountain, accessed by a stair from a glass block terrace.
10. The tall narrow space of the stair exploits the double height space with lacquered paneling that wraps corners to weave into adjacent spaces.
11. Computer-milled paneling in a traditional pattern conceals coat closets and a powder room in the foyer. Larger-scaled patterns with similar proportion define the gallery/foyer.
12. New large steel casement windows in a guest bedroom look south and onto the rear garden with a fountain below.
15. Warm bronze channels in a grid pattern with bronze and cerused oak base and crown articulate the two long walls upholstered with warm suede in the living room.
16. Computer-milled paneling in a traditional pattern conceals coat closets and a powder room in the foyer. Larger-scaled patterns with similar proportion define the entry and gallery.
17. Fortunately, the new owner of this triplex chose to keep all of the bespoke cerused oak millwork, computer-milled paneling, fireplace surrounds, the kitchen, bathrooms and hardware.
18. The garden floor of the triplex has a guest bedroom suite and a separate one-bedroom apartment. A back stair connects the suite to the foyer at the parlor level and basement.
19. The parlor floor living room faces Gramercy Park, and connects through a generous foyer/gallery/library to the large dining room, kitchen and glass block terrace to the garden.
20. The large master suite looks onto Gramercy Park and both guest suites access another glass block terrace that overlooks the garden and fountain to the south.